Tailored advice and insights for employees and managers.
Tailored advice & insights
The way we work has changed forever. The emergence of remote and hybrid workplaces has presented great opportunities and benefits for both organisations and their employees, but it’s not without its challenges. Most notably is the loss of in-person workplace connection, and along with it the “water cooler” conversations where people shared their experiences and knowledge.
IMPACTORA is a SaaS platform designed to bridge that loss of organisational knowledge by providing easy to access and immediate support, advice and insights that are tailored to the individual employee and your business.
Team management advice
How to identify
& manage high
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
Personal development advice
Building trusted relationships
Seek views from experts outside your organisation.
Eliminate choice and focus on what truly matters
If you have to make a mistake, it's better to make a mistake of action than one of inaction."
Federico Fellini - Film Director
Personal development advice
Initiating opportunities to
collaborate with colleagues
Demonstrating expertise in client presentations
Seek out feedback from peers or customers.
the right skills
for your career
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of the more common questions we come across. However, if you still can’t find the what you’re looking for, get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to provide you with answers you’re after.
Impactora is a SaaS based HR platform which helps solving a critical organization challenge – helping managers and employees receive tailored HR information and advice.
Impactora is the platform where employees access tailored advice and information to resolve issues, access insights, make decisions, and achieve their goals which positively impacts their colleagues and work environment – imagine a combination of Wikipedia and Google tailored to your personal work context and situation.
We solve the productivity challenge for employees and HR by providing answers to frequently asked questions for non-contextual information.
We solve employee performance challenges by providing the right, tailored information with the right insights at the right time to resolve people issues and improve decision making.
Pareto rule exists that 80% of the questions are on simple queries – the focus is to lower service delivery costs. Achievement of key people outcomes however comes from answering 20% of the challenging issues and decisions. Combined, Impactora solves three critical issues:
- Improve employee performance by providing the right tailored information at the right time with the right level of insights
- Improve employee and HR productivity by providing answers to non-contextual questions
- Improve Leaders, Managers, Employees and HR capabilities and knowledge by providing insights to solve contextual issues and decisions
Whilst employees have access to infinite sources of knowledge, data and advice – it is not tailored and it is not specific to their unique situation. This “mass-information” environment creates noise and cognitive overload for employees, where abundant choice is the enemy of action. This solution provides organisations access to a scalable Platform technology that empowers employees to take ownership of their day-to-day actions and behaviours and positively impact themselves, their team, their colleagues, their customers and community
Impactora is the trusted Platform where employees feel safe to help them resolve some of the tricky issues, access insights, make decisions, and achieve their goals which positively impacts their colleagues and work environment. Click here to better understand how we keep your data safe.
Impactora is designed for mature mid-sized organisations and smaller high growth organisations.
Our end users are graduates, early career employees, first-time managers, emerging leaders and newly promoted managers, across all disciplines and job functions.
Also, organisations are investing in leadership and development programs to help build organisational capabilities and develop their employees. One of the challenges organisations face, is ensuring employees can effectively consolidate the learnings at the conclusion of any development program they attend – particularly, when they are back “in the office” and working in their day-to-day role. Impactora is designed to help employees leverage and consolidate their learnings, by accessing relevant insights and advice that complement the development program they attended.
Employees who are:
- stretched in their role and have a lack of time and knowledge on where to seek advice
- getting stuck in career: compromising career progression through bad decisions
- have a fear of failing in their role – lack confidence
- Looking for a platform to complement existing learning and development programs
- Have a willingness to embrace new modes of learning
- receiving too much theoretical advice – non-tactical or implementable
- “Management doesn’t get me”
- not feeling valued at work
- Lack of timely, actionable personal advice
- Trying to balance work and personal commitments
- Lack of connectivity with colleagues
- Fear of not being good enough.
- Not developing fast enough (keep pace of change and expectations)
- Lack of personal connection to day-to-day work.
Request an impactora
Simply fill out the form below and an Impactora representative will contact you to book your demonstration.